Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hello World! This is my new and awesome Heavy metal music blog. This blog will cover lots of different things related to heavy metal. I promise you that you will come over to the heavy metal side, after doing as I say, and you wont return to the bad music you listen to now ever again ;)
Heavy Metal is truly one of the very best music genres there is. I must admit I listen to alot of other types of music aswell, but at the moment Heavy metal is my favorite. And a result of that, im writing this blog, to let the world know all the INCREDIBLE bands im listening to. Making you able to find the right bands and music cds, that I promise you is a must to own!
I listen to other types of music aswell as I said. I also really like genres like: rock, black metal, death metal, stoner metal, progressive metal, and power metal. The last one here and probably progressive metal too, I consider to fall under my Heavy metal category. In wich the bands that I will highly recommend will play music that is to be consider to lay in this genre too. Let this blog started. So this is all for now in this opening post.

No comments: