Saturday, September 09, 2006


Hello all. Okay, after the first introduction post on what this blog really is about. It is time to move on. In this second post I will want to concentrate on 1 band, and mention an other that I will tell you all about in my next post. My 2 all time favorite Metal bands at the moment are : STRATOVARIUS and HAMMERFALL!!

You should have heard of them because they truly are amasing. The music is fast, cool, and always is interesting. You dont get bored of listening to either STRATOVARIUS or HAMMERFALL. Ok let me tell something about Stratovarius. They are a finnish heavy metal band, that were formed in 1982. Their first record didnt come out until 1989, but when it did, it totally was the start of a truly outstanding music group. If you want to read more about their biography, go to their website, that I have linked to in the links section.

I want to give you a tip of what music you should start listening to by Stratovarius. And that is their album Destiny, that you can see a picture of above. It totally rules!
They plays faster than you have ever hear before, with interesting lyrics, good rythme, and the selection of songs is awesome in this cd album. The best song of the entire album are in my opinion the first song "Destiny". It stands out as one of the best creations in the heavy music history! But dont get me wrong, the other songs are good to. So go ahead and do what I have now told you, get this album now! It cant wait! You will thank me later on. If you are a heavy metal band fan, like I know you are, it is a MUST! Dont go, but RUN to the stores I tell you;)


No comments: